|author||Rolf Eike Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-10-03 23:07:31 +0200|
|committer||Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>||2006-10-03 23:07:31 +0200|
remove duplicate "until" from kernel/workqueue.c
s/until until/until/ Signed-off-by: Rolf Eike Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/kernel/workqueue.c b/kernel/workqueue.c
index 835fe28..cfc737b 100644
@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@
* possible cpu).
* The sequence counters are for flush_scheduled_work(). It wants to wait
- * until until all currently-scheduled works are completed, but it doesn't
+ * until all currently-scheduled works are completed, but it doesn't
* want to be livelocked by new, incoming ones. So it waits until
* remove_sequence is >= the insert_sequence which pertained when
* flush_scheduled_work() was called.