|author||Rolf Eike Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2006-09-29 01:59:13 -0700|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2006-09-29 09:18:06 -0700|
[PATCH] Fix parameter names in drivers/base/class.c
Change parameter names to match arguments of functions. Signed-off-by: Rolf Eike Beer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Martin Waitz <email@example.com> Cc: Randy Dunlap <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/base/class.c b/drivers/base/class.c
index b06b0e2..b32b77f 100644
@@ -228,7 +228,7 @@ error:
* class_destroy - destroys a struct class structure
- * @cs: pointer to the struct class that is to be destroyed
+ * @cls: pointer to the struct class that is to be destroyed
* Note, the pointer to be destroyed must have been created with a call
* to class_create().
@@ -658,9 +658,9 @@ int class_device_register(struct class_device *class_dev)
* class_device_create - creates a class device and registers it with sysfs
- * @cs: pointer to the struct class that this device should be registered to.
+ * @cls: pointer to the struct class that this device should be registered to.
* @parent: pointer to the parent struct class_device of this new device, if any.
- * @dev: the dev_t for the char device to be added.
+ * @devt: the dev_t for the char device to be added.
* @device: a pointer to a struct device that is assiociated with this class device.
* @fmt: string for the class device's name
@@ -766,7 +766,7 @@ void class_device_unregister(struct class_device *class_dev)
* class_device_destroy - removes a class device that was created with class_device_create()
* @cls: the pointer to the struct class that this device was registered * with.
- * @dev: the dev_t of the device that was previously registered.
+ * @devt: the dev_t of the device that was previously registered.
* This call unregisters and cleans up a class device that was created with a
* call to class_device_create()